Keim Soldalit - a highly developed multi purpose exterior sol silicate paint system based on a combination of silica sol and potassium silicate binding agents, universally applicable for application on to organic, mineral and mixed substrates, combining the benefits of a classic mineral paint with simplicity of application.
Keim Soldalit forms a chemical bond wherever mineral reaction partners are available and a mechanical bond where existing organic coatings remain, an ideal mechanism combining two different methods of adhesion.
Keim Soldalit creates lightfast and UV resistant coatings with enhanced condensation resistance which are extremely durable and resistant to weathering. Perfected by extensive research and development work, backed up by many years of practical use on a variety of different structures, Keim Soldalit is a modern, innovative mineral paint
Keim Soldalit –key features and benefits
- Extremely durable
- Highly resistant to weathering
- Breathable, water repellent and highly water vapour permeable
- Non flammable
- For use on mineral and previously painted substrates
- Low VOC
- Lightfast and UV stable
- Silicate matt surface appearance
- Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
- Resistant to mould and algae.
- Easy and safe application