Keim Optil - a premium quality sol-silicate paint specifically formulated for elegant interior applications, giving intense, lightfast colour shades. Suitable for any mineral substrate and for applying over sound, existing paint layers
Keim Optil – cutting edge quality in sol/silicate finishes. Suitable for all substrates and easily applied, with long open time, outstanding coverage and low consumption rates, Keim Optil meets the professional decorator's needs. Areas may be occupied immediately following application of Keim Optil.
Keim Optil – Highly vapour permeable with no added preservatives, solvents or plasticisers, Keim Optil provides a healthy indoor climate and actively protects the environment. Equipment can be simply cleaned using water.
Keim Optil – the premium interior paint to meet the requirements of modern and historic architectural design, combining mineral quality with an attractive, consistent finish.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intense, lightfast colour shades, flat matt appearance
- Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
- Low VOC (category A/a)
- No odour during or following application
- Breathable with high vapour permeability
- Resistant to abrasion and soiling
- Resistant to mould, mildew and algae
- Non flammable
- Intensive, lightfast mineral matt colours including gold and silver tints
- Suitable for use on previously painted surfaces
- Easy and safe application